Tuesday 12 February 2013

Episode 6 - Chapter 46


“The what?” Raven demands.

“The Library of Dreams,” the guide tells him. “Most people in the Weave don't think it exists, but here we are.”

Raven finally puts his feet on the ground. “Tell me about it,” he says.

“I'm afraid I can't,” the guide confesses, “I don't know much about it, except that it's said to be older than the Fears themselves.”

“Oh my,” says a woman's voice behind them, “Visitors. To the Library. How marvellous!”

Turning, they find a middle-aged woman in a violet cardigan, wearing one set of spectacles, while another pair hang from her neck.

“Gentlemen,” she greets them grandiosely, “Welcome to the Library of Dreams. How may I assist you with your enquiries.”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.