Sunday 3 March 2013

Episode 6 - Chapter 65


 You have to understand, I didn't know I was going to strike him until I'd already struck him.

“Mary!” Edward exclaimed, “What the blazes?”

I was too shocked by what I'd just done to answer. I just stood there, looking from rolling pin to Oak's body sprawled across the floor and back again. I didn't understand what I'd just done, so I kept looking from one to the other in bafflement.

He groaned, which brought my senses back to life.

“Go and get the washing line,” I said to my husband.

“What?” he asked. “Have you lost your senses?”

“Don't argue with me,” I commanded, “Just go and get it. We have to tie him up.”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.