Wednesday 6 March 2013

Episode 6 - Chapter 68


“Wont let them do what?” I asked her. “You don't know what they're going to do.”

“You heard what he said,” she replied, “Prepare for evacuation. Why would they want us to evacuate?” She walked over to Robert's unconscious body and gently stroked his forehead.

“Maybe there's some other kind of operative,” I suggested, “Something we're not supposed to see. That could be one reason.”

“Don't be so naïve,” she told me, almost contemptuously, giving me another one of her looks. “They're going to do something horrible, we both know it. Well I wont let them. Robert and Fiona will be back with Raven soon, he'll know what do do.”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.