Friday 1 March 2013

Episode 6 - Chapter 63


 As soon as he'd said the words “I'm sorry...” I knew. I just knew. Somebody else was in charge now, and that they wouldn't be too bothered about us. I just knew I had to do something to buy us more time, so that Robert could find Fiona and Raven. I knew that if we could just get Raven back, then he'd be able to sort it all out.

My husband was asking about this council thing as I stood up and quickly left the room. I went straight into the kitchen to find something that might help. In all honesty I didn't know what I was looking for, but I had to take some sort of action. I looked around the place wildly, trying to take it all in when my eyes found the rolling pin.

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.