Sunday 31 March 2013

Episode 6 - Chapter 93


In the kitchen I quickly made two tuna fish sandwiches and returned to the living room, handing over plates as I did.

“There you go,” I said, “Now please tell my wife what she wants to know.”

The dark haired cat sniffed at her plate, unsure of its content. The other one knocked the top off her sandwich and began to lick at the tuna. It did look most odd, I have to say.

“Yes,” Mary said, “Have you seen Raven? Have Robert and Fiona found him yet?”

“We last saw...” the auburn cat began between licks.

“...the man not man...” the other continued, still unsure of her food.

“...at a place where stories...”

“...are bought and sold. He's...” the dark cat took a bite from her plate.

“...made a new...”

“...friend.”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.