Saturday 23 March 2013

Episode 6 - Chapter 85


“The appropriate arrangements have been made,” Strauss says breathlessly as he arrives in his taller incarnation.

“That was quick,” Fiona replies.

“Our contact in the Peacock Court proved to be more accessible than we had feared. They have even managed to secure you an audience with the Angel himself.”

“I'm impressed,” Fiona declares, “Well done.” She turns to the sandman, offering her hand. “I guess I'm done here, thanks for letting me help, it was fun.”

“It is I who should be thanking you,” the sandman replies, pressing a handful of the white envelopes into her hand. “Should you ever need a job here, come see me.”

“Thanks,” she says, stuffing the envelopes into her pocket. “I didn't get your name.”

“It is Ollie,” he replies with a smile.

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.