Thursday 28 March 2013

Episode 6 - Chapter 90


“So you're telling me,” Robert says, somewhat incredulously, “That you're a sparkly cloud?”

“That is quite so,” Tom replies.

“How can you be a sparkly cloud?”

“I am one of the Embodiments, or personifications as we'd probably be called now. Unfortunately what I personify is quite vague in the human imagination.”

“I don't understand.”

“We are... we're what people imagine abstract ideas look like. Most of us manage to maintain a regular form, like the Grim Reaper say, though he's not the best example these days.”

“So why is that more of a problem for you?”

“Because what I am changes for everybody, all the time. I don't have a stable image in the human subconscious.”

“Why, who are you?”

“I'm Tomorrow, I'm one of the Futures.”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.