Saturday 30 March 2013

Episode 6 - Chapter 92


“Oh for heaven's sake,” I said, “Just tell us.”

The brown haired cat made for the sofa, brushing Fiona's feet out of her way to sit down. The one with dark hair seemed to be circling my husband, occasionally brushing against him.

“I'll get them something,” he said, walking toward the kitchen.

“There,” I said, “Food is on its way, now tell me if you have any news.”

The auburn girl suddenly looked at the corner of the room, a sort of anticipation filling her eyes. The other stood staring at Oak. He groaned again, which seemed to cause the cat to yawn, then look very surprised.

“Anything at all?” I asked, but they both stayed silent.

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.