Tuesday 5 March 2013

Episode 6 - Chapter 67


We hoisted Oak onto the dinning chair, Edward grunting as we did.

“What...?” He groaned, “What do you think you're doing?”

I snatched the line from the table where Edward had dumped it and quickly tied Oak's left hand to the back leg of the chair.

“Say something Mary,” my husband demanded, but I was busy and didn't reply. I ran the cord behind the chair to secure his right hand. Once his arms were tied, I secured his legs to the chair's front legs, first right, then left. It was only when I knew that he was held fast that I could face my husband's disapproval.

“I wont let them do it,” I said to him, “I just wont.”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.