Monday 11 March 2013

Episode 6 - Chapter 73


The guide returns quickly, the librarian following closely. “This is simply such a marvellous place,” the guide remarks, “And I've been given license to return.”

“Did you discover what you wanted to know?” the librarian asks Raven.

“Not entirely, no,” Raven replies, “But it was informative so I thank you for your help.”

He reaches forward to shake her hand.

“It was a pleasure to be of assistance,” she replies, taking his hand. “The same licence is available to you, though I suspect you're less likely to use it.”

“Well,” Raven says, “I don't belong here. Now, I need a wall.”

“There are no walls in here, only shelves,” the librarian says, pointing to a doorway in the distance, “You'll have to go through to the delivery room.”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.