Monday 18 March 2013

Episode 6 - Chapter 80


“Okay,” Robert says, “So I can make stuff appear, got that. What else can I do?”

“Change your surroundings,” Tom replies.

“How do you mean?”

“You can cause things to grow or shrink, appear or disappear, come to life or stop stone dead. You can even change the colour of the sky. All you have to do is imagine and believe.”

“Will I be able to find my wife that way?”

“Sadly no,” Tom says, “Your abilities are only concerned with what's naturally in the Weave. A wake walker, or for that matter an agent of the Forest, have their own will. You cannot overcome that.”

“I see,” Robert says. “But I still can't see you.”

“The sparkles in front of you, do they seem any denser?”

“They do, I suppose, almost like a cloud.”

“Then you can see me. How do you do?”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.