Monday 2 September 2013

Episode 8 - Chapter 11

“Good,” Raven says, “I've had more than enough of this place to last several lifetimes.”

“Come, come now Corvus,” the Angel smirks, “You know you've secretly enjoyed your stay with us.”

Before Raven can reply Tom glitters red and gold. “There are,” he says, “Unfortunately, some conditions to how you each return to the Warp.”

“Conditions?” Raven asks, “What kind of conditions?”

“You must each go back,” Tom replies, “Via the route you came in. Retrace your first steps, if you get my meaning.”

“Oh dear,” says Fiona, “I'm not sure that will be possible for me. I may have upset someone powerful when I first got here.”


“Think nothing of it,” says the Author, suddenly stepping out of the shadows, “All previous misdemeanour's are forgiven.”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.