Sunday 15 September 2013

Episode 8 - Chapter 24

“Don't talk to him Robert,” Fiona snaps at her husband, “He cannot be trusted.”

“Hey, I was mislead as well,” Robert replies, “We can't just ignore the guy.”

“He lied to me,” she folds her arms, hugging them tight to her chest.

“Listen to yourselves,” Raven laughs, “This is the Weave, it's all lies. There isn't an ounce of truth in the whole place.”

Outside the car, the landscape is blank and featureless as far as the eye can see, until a black spot appears directly in their path.

“Might I point out,” Strauss says from the front of the car, “That I merely did as my master commanded. I did my job. Isn't that what you would do? Now there are more pressing matters for our attention.”

“Oh yes?” Robert asks, “What's that?”


“I think his Lordship has found us.”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.