Monday 9 September 2013

Episode 8 - Chapter 18

“Okay, I get it,” Raven snaps, “Climate change is bad juju, doesn't benefit anyone but him. I told you I'd see what I can do.”

“Er guys,” Robert says timidly, “There might be another problem.”

The group turns to face Robert. When he fails to elaborate Raven demands “Well?”

“When I got here,” Robert begins, “Into the Weave, I mean. When I came into the Weave, I came into a trap of some kind, called a memory prison or something. I think that might have been set by this Lord of Doors you've been talking about.”

Raven tuts. “You've not been listening, have you?” he scolds.

“No, I have,” Robert frowns, “There's this Lord of Doors who used to be the Weave, and...”


Raven tuts again, loudly, silencing Robert. He points to the Angel and says “You came into the Weave because he...they wanted you to. Don't you think they might have been waiting for you?”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.