Tuesday 10 September 2013

Episode 8 - Chapter 19

“What?” Robert asks, shock splashed across his face. He turns to Tom. “Is that right?” he asks, “Was it you that laid the trap?”

“If you want the truth,” the Author tells him, “It was I who created it, he merely waited for you. I'd have done it myself, but I was otherwise engaged. And before you ask why, think. We needed to get you as soon as you entered the Weave, to have enough time to train you.”

“But all that time,” Robert replies, “Those endless corridors...”

“Could we save the recriminations for another time?” the Angel interrupts, “His Lordship approaches. If I don't throw my doors open soon, he'll know something's wrong.”

“Fine,” Raven says, “Just point us in the right direction.”


A door to his left swings open. “Through there,” the Angel tells them all, “Down the first flight of steps, then take three steps to the right. Strauss is waiting with transport.”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.