Friday 14 February 2014

Episode 9 - Chapter 40

“Position,” Robert mumbles to himself, still casting his eyes across the meadow, desperate for some clue as to what he should do. “Any ideas?” he asks Mo, but the midget just shrugs.

“I'm here for a reason,” Robert continues under his breath, “If only I could remember.” He pauses, runs his hands through his hair, takes a deep breath. “Tell the others I'm standing by,” he says to Mo, which the midget promptly does.

“Standing by for what though,” Robert mutters to himself, “What on earth am I supposed to be doing here?”

By now he's examined every tree, rock, nook and cranny at least three times, with not a single clue presenting itself.

“M'lady,” Mo says apologetically, “Both your husband and Raven are in position.”


“What?” Robert demands, “No, No I am not.” He looks at the midget pleadingly. “I don't know what I'm supposed to be doing.”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.