Monday 24 February 2014

Episode 9 - Chapter 50

“We regret to inform you of this, M'lady,” Mo says, “But that is not the Author.”

“Not the Author?” Robert asks, “What are you talking about?”

“Please, M'lady,” Mo pleads, “It is time for us to go.”

“Go? Go where?” Robert asks. “Aren't you supposed to be helping me? Can't you just tell me what I'm supposed to do.”

“Time to go,” his companion announces firmly.

“So you say,” Robert replies, “But go where? You're not being very forthcoming.”

“We apologise, M'lady,” Mo shrugs, looking into the distance.

“I'm not your...” Robert begins, before understanding sets in. “How is it that you can speak to my wife, but not me?”

Again the midget shrugs. “But a short physical intervention,” he says, “Seemed the only way to obtain your full attention.”

“You've got my attention,” Robert says frustratedly, “What do you want with it. What do you want me to do?”


“Raven is at the door,” Mo replies.

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.