Monday 24 December 2012

Fifth Interlude - Part Eleven


 “So,” Ash demands, “You were in Berlin at the time of the Weimar?”

“Yes, we were.”

“How was that?”

“It was...” Wesley pauses for a moment, smiling as he tries to find the right words. “It was the most magical place to be, alive with possibility and wonder. I didn't see it at first, I saw imbalance and the Weave on every corner, but they did. And I came to see it through their eyes, and it was wonderful.”

“That's certainly one way to describe it,” Ash spits with contempt.

“I'm sorry?”

“I was there, a great many of us were.”

“I know,” Wesley replies, “The first time I saw one I thought he was there for us.”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.