Monday 7 January 2013

Episode 6 - Chapter 10


“Who'll want to get to me?” Robert asks. “What does it mean to be a wake walker? Where are you?”

“I'm right in front of you,” Tom replies.

“There's nothing there,” Robert says to the air in front of him.

“Do you see the sparkles?”

Robert looks closely, realising that there are motes of glinting dust hanging in the air. “Yes,” he says, “I see that.”

“As I said,” Tom replies, “I take a little time to coalesce.”

“What does that mean, how does a person coalesce?”

“You shouldn't assume I'm a person. As to your other question, all of the Fears will want you neutralised, you're just too powerful.”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.