Thursday 17 January 2013

Episode 6 - Chapter 20


“I don't know which part of that sentence I find most disturbing,” Robert says, feeling worried. “If you're not a person, what are you? Neutralised is a very suggestive word, don't you think? And powerful? I couldn't get myself out of a field. How can I be powerful?”

“You couldn't get out of that field on your own,” Tom replies, “Because that field was a cage designed especially for you, a wake walker.”

“So you say, but I don't understand why they'd do that.”

“Wake walkers are powerful, because they bring an active, conscious imagination into the Weave, a place of pure, raw imagination. There's nothing you can't do here, once you know how.”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.