Wednesday 9 January 2013

Episode 6 - Chapter 12


“How long until we reach the Black Market?” Raven asks.

“We're here,” replies the guide, “The last three or four alleys have all been part of the outskirts, but we're only just reaching the interesting parts.”

“Why didn't you tell me?”

“Why would you need to know?”

“So I'd know we were making progress; we seem to have been walking through the market for quite some time. I have pressing matters to attend to.”

“My apologies,” says the guide. “I thought it wise to take a more circumspect route through the Second Hand flea-market to avoid the Erogenous Zones. They can be ever so distracting, and a little off-putting.”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.