Sunday 7 July 2013

Episode 7 - Chapter 70

It was only when I stood that close to my boy, stroking his brow as I was, that I noticed the furious movement behind his closed eyes. His body may have been inert and lifeless, but where ever his mind was, it was certainly very active.

Come back soon,” I whispered, leaning over to kiss his brow.

I'm sure it wont be much longer Mary” my husband tried to reassure me. I hate it when he does that, it always sets my nerves off.

We don't know how long he'll be,” I snapped, “We don't know if he's found Fiona. Or Raven. We don't actually know a bloody thing.”

I got a shock then, nearly jumped out of my skin, as both cats suddenly stood, both tense and alert.

Something...” said the dark one.


....is very wrong,” her companion finished.

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.