Tuesday 30 July 2013

Episode 7 - Chapter 93

I wouldn't have thought it possible,” Raven comments, “Even in here.”

Did it work?” Robert asks, opening his eyes.

Aye lad,” Raven replies, “It worked.”

The girl blinks a couple of times, then scrunches her face. “I feel very odd,” she says, letting go of Robert's hand to touch her face.

I wouldn't do that just yet,” Robert says, grabbing her hand once more to keep it from her face. “Better give it a few moments, let it settle.”

Let what settle,” she asks, distress creeping into her voice. “What have you done to me?”

Good grief,” says Fiona, “Do I really look like that?”

I'll be blunt,” Raven says to the girl, “We've changed your face so the prince will love you?”

When we get home,” Fiona continues to herself, “I've got some serious gym time in my future.”

What was wrong with the face I had?” the girl asks.


It wasn't the face the prince wanted.”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.