Wednesday 31 July 2013

Episode 7 - Chapter 94

Well then,” Raven says, “Time to deliver our gift to the prince, then we can finally find out what the Angel is up to. Have a shufty about the place, see if we can rustle me up a uniform of some sort.”

But I liked my face,” the girl says to no one in particular.

Tough,” Raven snaps, “Yours wasn't a face that'd live happily ever after.”

You don't really think it'll be that easy do you?” Fiona asks him.

What?” Raven asks, “Presenting her to the court? I imagine it'll be a doddle.”

No,” she replies, “Getting the truth from the Angel?”

No, probably not,” he says, “But the only way to find out is to go and see.”

Why does it have to be you?” Robert asks, “That presents her at court, I mean.”


Because” Raven sighs, “You insulted the prince, not that long ago either. So you're out. And she can't.” He points at Fiona. “I dread to think what ideas he'd get if he saw two of them.”
Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.