Friday 19 July 2013

Episode 7 - Chapter 82

How did you do that?” Fiona asks Robert, marvelling at the flower in her hand.

You have to kind of imagine and believe,” he says, “All at the same time.”

It's the reason,” the Angel interrupts, “That you've managed to do some of the things you have, like getting into one of the archetypes. Those places are sealed, yet you just came and went.”

But I didn't know what I was doing,” she replies, “I was just reacting to all the crazy.”

That's the power of a wake walker,” the Raven's guide says.

I'm sorry,” Fiona turns to him, “Who are you?”

This,” the Angel replies with a flourish that encompasses the full height of the guide. “This is one of my more effective employees.”


Now that we're all introduced,” Raven grumbles, “Can we just bloody well get on with it.”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.