Thursday 11 July 2013

Episode 7 - Chapter 74

The Angel says you should both join us,” Fiona tells Robert before turning sharply back to the Angel. “Did you know?” she demands.

Know what?” the Angel enquires with a look of honeyed innocence.

Don't play coy with me,” she rebukes, suddenly enraged, “I imagine there's very little happens round these parts that you don't know about. Did you know that my husband had entered the Weave?”

I may have had some inkling,” he replies with a glint in his eye.

And you didn't think to tell me?”

I'm afraid that information,” the Angel says, “Was restricted to those who needed to know, less it come to the attention of certain other parties.”

Furious, Fiona is about to reply when Robert interrupts. “How do we get to you?”

Did you catch that?” she asks.


Tell him,” the Angel replies with another oily smile, “Tell him that Raven will know.”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.