Wednesday 17 July 2013

Episode 7 - Chapter 80

What a bizarre sight it was. These two attractive young women, locked in ninja like poses, staring at a blank space on the wall. I mean, I knew they were cats, but that's not how they looked. They looked like statues of two utterly beautiful women. I say statues, but after a moment or two I noticed that their noses were twitching.

Breaking the moment, they both circled Oak on his chair in what seemed like some modern dance piece. “Tricky,” they said in unison, then literally ran out of the door.

What was that all about?” my wife asked in their wake.


Mary,” I replied, “You can search me top to bottom, you'll not find your answers.”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.