Friday 26 July 2013

Episode 7 - Chapter 89

Do I have to close my eyes or anything?” Fiona asks.

I've found that it helps me,” Robert replies, “But you do what's best for you.”

Okay,” she says, “Let's do it.”

A thought pops into Roberts mind with an unexpected urgency. “You know, it might help,” he says, “If we all hold hands.”

He takes his wife's left hand in his right, and vice versa with the girl, encouraging them to do likewise.

Robert closes his eyes. “That girl looks like my wife,” he begins to tell himself, but he's soon interrupted. Opening his eyes, he's surprised to see the cats whispering hisses at Raven, to which Raven whispers a reply and the cats quickly depart.


Right,” he mutters to himself, closing his eyes once more. “This girl looks like Fiona.”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.