Monday 8 July 2013

Episode 7 - Chapter 71

Hello?” Fiona says as she brings the strange block to her ear.

Fiona?” a strangely familiar voice asks, a voice that she can't quite place. “Is it really you?”

What?” she asks, “Who is this?” Then realisation slaps her in the face. “Robert?!” she exclaims, “How...”

I'm here,” Robert interrupts, “In the Weave, looking for you.”

What are you doing here?” she asks, questions flooding her mind to escape through her mouth. “How did you get here? Where are you?”

Long story,” Robert replies, “Things got a bit tricky at home, so I came to get you and Raven.”


I've not found him yet,” she tells him. “In fact,” she continues, frowning at the Angel, “I think I've been led quite the dance.”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.