Monday 15 July 2013

Episode 7 - Chapter 78

That's...” Fiona finds herself momentarily without words as the reality of Robert's words floods through her.

I say we should go back,” Robert continues, “You and I, together, we can sort it out. But Raven insists it doesn't matter because they're not real.”

For the love of the trees, lad,” Raven says, “None of this is real. Did you not understand that yet?”

It's real to them,” Robert insists, “The suffering, the death. It will matter to them. I can't have that on my conscience.”

It'll make no difference to the Warp,” is Raven's flippant reply.

Robert's right,” Fiona finally finds her voice, “I broke the archetype, I caused it to happen, I have to fix it.”


That would certainly be to your advantage,” the Angel tells them, “When facing the coming adversities.”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.