Tuesday 9 July 2013

Episode 7 - Chapter 72

Don't worry about Raven,” Robert tells her, “He's with me.”

You found him?” Fiona asks, and the Angel smiles to himself. “Where was he?”

I ran into him by accident, while I was looking for you,” Robert replies. “He was in a fairytale kingdom, saving trolls, if you can imagine that?”

Saving what?” she asks incredulously.

Trolls,” he confirms, “Yes, I know. Where are you?”

I'm...” Fiona begins, but a movement of the Angel's finger stops her short.

I'm not actually very sure where I am,” she continues, “I'm told it moves around.”

What moves around?” Robert asks.

Only kidding,” the Angel smiles, “Of course you must tell him.”


The Court of the Peacock Angel,” she says.

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.