Friday 8 August 2014

Episode 10 - Chapter 89

 “Hmmm,” Raven grunted, looking me up and down. He grabbed my shoulders, turned me round. I felt his hands patting my back...hips...when he reached my legs I couldn't help but say something.

“Do you mind?” I asked, trying not to sound too offended, “Is there something you're looking for?”

“I don't know,” he replied honestly, turning me back to face him, once more looking from head to foot. “There's something...”

Without finishing his sentence, he turned and walked into the second bedroom. I watched him have a quick look round, then return to the landing.

“What something?” I asked, “You're being very cryptic again.”

“Yes,” he said, “Sorry.” With that apology hanging in the air, he walked into the third bedroom, barely glanced t much at all before returning to me once more. Standing still for a moment, he seemed to make a point of sniffing the air.


“I doubt there's little point in checking the bathroom,” he said turning toward the stairs, a new spring in his step. “Come on,” he continued, giving me a wink, “Things are about to get interesting.”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.