Wednesday 20 August 2014

One More Thing...

So that's it.  The story I set out to tell, three and a half years ago (give or take), all done and dusted.  It didn't quite work out as I first imagined, some parts proved too difficult to do in a serialised format, especially Episode 10, but it's close enough to what I had in mind.  However, I'm not writing this to present caveats or excuses, it is what it is.

No, I'm writing this to say thank you.  If you're reading this, the chances are you read the whole thing, following it day by day as I plucked rubbish from my head and threw it at the...what?  The page?  The screen?  Whatever.  Thank you for sticking with it.

It's been a journey: both in the real world and in the Warp, but I enjoyed writing it (and sometimes it felt like a lifeline) and I learned a lot from it.

I'd love to hear what you thought of it, now that it's done.  I'm going to leave the comments open here, or you can send me your musings at gavinwhite2010@gmail.com.

I have started thinking about doing another one.  A serial, that is.  It's still in the vague thinky stages, and right now I'm about to move house, but keep your eyes peeled and I'll let you know when it's getting started.

Thanks again,

Gavin


Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

0 comments:

Post a Comment