Saturday 15 September 2012

Episode 5 - Chapter 11


“Bold?” Raven asks, turning to face the Author. “Hardly. There's something I need, and this is a market. The market, where you can buy anything that's ever been imagined, if you believe the rumours.”

“But to use such an entrance, a door, when their master searches for you, that requires some bravado. And to use it to enter my realm...”

“I told you, there's something I need,” Raven replies, keeping his eyes on the crowds and their diverse weaponry. “Something that would only be traded here.”

“What makes you think,” the Author of the Market asks, “That I wont just hand you over to His Lordship to curry favour and be done with it?”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.