Wednesday 19 September 2012

Episode 5 - Chapter 15


“You're looking for what?” The Author asks, incredulously.

“A collapsible door,” Raven replies. “Or a hole in the ground that I can take with me. And don't even begin to tell me such a thing could not exist because even I have seen children's cartoons. Failing that, anything that would help me move around while staying off his radar.”

“If I were to have just such a thing, what would you give me for it?”

“What would you ask? I obviously have no coin, or item of value to trade, but I suspect such things are of little interest to you.”

“That is correct.”

“Then you tell me, what do I have that is of interest to you?”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.