Sunday 16 September 2012

Episode 5 - Chapter 12


“I don't for sure,” Raven tells the Author. “But I'm willing to gamble you wont.”

The watching crowd is static, merely observing for the moment.

“Risky,” the Author replies, “Explain to me your thinking.”

“I don't think you have a reason to hand me over, nor would it suit your purpose. In fact, I believe that giving me to Doors would be counter productive to your purpose.”

“Go on...”

“To begin with, I was invited into the Weave, so there's no issue over the protocols. That, I think, would be the only time you'd definitely hand me over.”

“I would do it without a second thought.”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.