Friday 21 September 2012

Episode 5 - Chapter 17


“Done,” Raven snaps, “Five it is. But they'll have to be later. Their Lordships will know where I am by now, so I need to get moving.”

“I understand your concerns, but they will not move on you while you are here.”

“No, but you can be sure the more time they have, the readier they will be when I leave.”

“Then you are asking for credit?” The Author considers this for a moment. “There will have to be a deposit, of course, and interest. You will answer one enquiry now, and five at a future point yet to be determined.”

“I really don't have time...”

“These are my terms, accept or decline.”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.