Monday 17 September 2012

Episode 5 - Chapter 13


“You've shown scant interest in the Warp,” Raven continues, “Unlike your siblings, so we have never come into conflict, which means you don't have a personal grudge against me. Nor, I think, do you fear me, which is as it should be. You're the only one of your lot I even begin to understand.”

“Careful, my dear Corvus,” the Author replies, “Lest I feel slighted by your claims to understand me and turn you over anyway.”

“I said 'begin' to understand; the need for order and whatnot. I'm sure you have an agenda, your kind always does, but I don't think it is one that should concern me.”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.