Saturday 18 August 2012

Episode 4 - Chapter 100


 In a cafe somewhere mundane, a girl in a wheel chair tells her friend about her dream.

“So I was playing Outbreak..."

“You were playing Outbreak in your dream? That's all you do when you're awake.”

“I know, duh, but sometimes I dream about it too. Anyways, I hadn't been playing for long, I'd only just got myself a decent weapon...”

“Which one?”

“The quivering blade. I ran into this guy and he was really weird, didn't seem to know he was playing, definitely didn't know about zombies...”

“You're joking, right?”

“No, really. I had to show him how to do everything, and the whole time I was with him it was really intense, vivid.”

“So what happened to him?”

“I don't know, he just disappeared, walked through a door and vanished. And then I got killed.”

“You...you got killed, in Outbreak?”

“I know, right? But I can't stop thinking about him, there was something about that guy...”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.