Wednesday 29 August 2012

Fourth Interlude - Part Eleven


“How did you get here?” I asked her as panic flooded through me, looking for a safe place and the wolf at the same time.

“Relax,” she said, “It's only me right now.”

I kept my guard up and kept moving in and out of trees and plants. “How did you follow me. There aren't many agents that can even enter the Weave, never mind navigate.”

“There aren't many agents like me,” she replied with a smile. “Look Fisher, we can't give you what you want, but we can offer you another opt...”

Before she could finish, I was gone. My place was compromised now, so I put it out of my mind, knowing that as I forget it, it'll slowly dissolve into unformed Weave slosh.

I step into a darkened warehouse, looking for a thread I can ride.

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.