Friday 17 August 2012

Episode 4 - Chapter 99


 “Because you're going to have to walk until you find the right door,” Tom tells him. “And before you ask, man, you'll know it's the right door because it'll be red, yeah? Unfortunately, it's quite a distance from here, and you're still too green for there to be a shortcut. So dude, start walking.”

“Is it all going to be like this, just door after door?”

“No,” Tom replies, “We'll pass some corridors as well, but they'll look just like this one. Dude, your brain is going to melt with boredom.”

“At least I've got you to talk to.”

“That's the thing, dude, I can't stay connected to these places for very long. I start to lose my focus, even lose myself, yeah?”

“Why?” Robert asks. “What are they?”

“These, dude, are the corridors of the subconscious.”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.