Saturday 11 August 2012

Episode 4 - Chapter 93


 “Did you like it?” Tom asks.

“Not really, but I said that I did. I wanted to feel like a proper grown up.”

“What about playing with Mister Banjo?”

The laughter Robert can hear is louder now, and there's a dog barking.

“That was before we ate, while Mum was getting everything ready. I was trying to teach him to fetch but he wanted to play run with ball. So I'd be throwing the ball, he'd chase it but when he got it he'd run away. So I'd chase him.” Robert chuckles a little. “He used to bark when you chased him. I think he was shouting “You can't catch me” in doggy, you know, taunting. But because he'd bark he'd drop the ball, so you could get it back and throw it again.”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.