Saturday 22 March 2014

Episode 9 - Chapter 76

 Despite the distracting presence in her eye, Fiona concentrates on not trying to brush it away with her hand, accepting the irritating twitching as a consequence. The giant eye-lid before her flashes back and forth before her, often fluttering neither open nor closed.

“I'm not actually touching the eye,” she says, before correcting herself to “MY eye. But I do seem to be causing all this activity. And if I'm still in the Weave,” she looks around her at a world of bright light, “Which I do believe I am, then none of this is real anyway.”


She pauses for a moment, trying to concentrate on her thoughts. “If I need to get into my own eye,” she ruminates, “Maybe the key is to just do it. Don't think about it, or dwell on the possible consequences, like getting decapitated by my own eye-lashes, but just step into myself.”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.