Friday 28 March 2014

Episode 9 - Chapter 82

 Fiona groaned again, her head turning slightly to one side.

“I told you to step back,” Oak commanded, brandishing his stick at the three of us. “All of you, move away from the girl.”

None of us moved. “What is that twig?” I asked, “And why do you keep waving it in our faces.”

“You don't want to know, Mary,” Raven said, moving to position himself between Oak and myself.

“I don't expect you to trust me,” he said to Oak, “But you've got the advantage here, let me help these two.”


Oak contemplated his request for a moment, clearly sizing up the situation. “You two,” he said, pointing at my husband and myself, “Stand back. I wont hesitate to use this,” he shook his branch, “If I feel it's necessary.”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.