Wednesday 2 July 2014

Episode 10 - Chapter 52

 “What?” Robert asked, obviously startled.

“What?” I inquired, “What is it son?”

“You didn't hear that?” he asked again, looking round the room.

“Hear what?” Mary wanted to know. I was about to ask him more when Fiona interrupted.

“No,” she said, “They didn't. That's a voice only you and I can hear.” She paused, listening, then added “Oh yes, and your brother as well, I suppose.”

Well we all had questions after that, all three of us speaking at once. Fiona responded by raising her hand to silence us.


“I was born here,” she said, “The two of you grew up here. It's something to do with young, pliable minds being more open...no...receptive. Yes, that's it.” She paused again, listening. “I'll try and explain it to you properly later,” she continued, “ Now hush, there's important business to attend to, and I suspect not much time left in which to do it.”

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.