Friday 4 July 2014

Episode 10 - Chapter 54

 Once I'd heard his voice I couldn't stop hearing the Angel, and he didn't seem inclined to stay quiet and let Fiona do the talking. His voice was quiet, feint even, for me but I got the impression it was much louder for her. “Should you tell them about this,” or “Don't forget to mention that,” hundreds of ideas flooding into the air. I couldn't keep track of what it was saying, it was like an excited child listing all the sweets in a sweet shop.


Fiona was doing a marvellous job of just talking over the top of it all. Occasionally she'd lose track of what she was saying, having to stop and back track or snapping at the Angel for silence, but slowly she managed to lay out his suggestions for future cooperation between the Forest and the Weave.

Creative Commons Licence
Twixt the Warp and the Weft by Gavin White is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.